Configured for easy deployment with a Workday instance, this Digital Worker combines standard Workday functionality with data administration in Excel.
Top Benefits Include:
- Accelerates and codifies the completion of a key optimization process of their most precious asset – their people.
- Enables HR managers to go from data processors to true HR Business Partners supporting their business units.
- Communicate and manage the outcomes of the Performance Management process.
HR Performance Management Analyst Skills:
- Interacting with Workday to update performance data
- Processing and manipulating data in Excel
- Logging processing for confirmation and audit trail purposes
Learn More About the HR Performance Management Analyst Digital Worker