The Salesforce — Digital Contacts Coordinator allows you to search for, retrieve, update and create new contacts within Salesforce from any other tool or application.
Relieves you of the mundane task of keeping Salesforce in sync and up to date with non-Salesforce data sources and destinations. Insulates your processes from routine changes and upgrades by Salesforce.
Top Benefits Include:
- Offloads manual data entry tasks from key resources
- Improves the accuracy of data between Salesforce and other data sources/destinations
- Allows bulk imports or exports of common Salesforce contacts data
- Trigger activities outside of Salesforce based on data changes inside of Salesforce
- Trigger activities inside Salesforce from other applications and tools
- Run and distribute contacts reports on a scheduled or event basis
Salesforce — Digital Contacts Coordinator Skills:
- Search contacts based on key words or phrases on a variety of data elements from systems outside of Salesforce
- Download contacts data to CSV, XML or JSON files for use in other systems
- Add or update contacts from sources outside of Salesforce via spreadsheets, JSON or XML documents
- Understands the structure of a contact, and how to translate that structure between common platforms like SAP, Oracle, PLEX, ZOHO, and PeopleSoft, allowing the Digital Coordinator to offload the manual task of keeping systems synchronized
- Run any standard or custom contacts report in Salesforce
Learn More About the Salesforce — Digital Contacts Coordinator Digital Worker