The Salesforce — Digital Tasks Coordinator allows you to search for, retrieve, update and create new tasks within Salesforce from any other tool or application.
Relieves you of the mundane task of keeping Salesforce in sync and up to date with non-Salesforce data sources and destinations. Insulates your processes from routine changes and upgrades by Salesforce.
Top Benefits Include:
- Offloads manual data entry tasks from key resources
- Improves the accuracy of data between Salesforce and other data sources/destinations
- Allows bulk imports or exports of common Salesforce tasks data
- Trigger activities outside of Salesforce based on data changes inside of Salesforce
- Trigger activities inside Salesforce from other applications and tools
- Run and distribute tasks reports on a scheduled or event basis
Salesforce — Digital Tasks Coordinator Skills:
- Search tasks based on key words or phrases on a variety of data elements from systems outside of Salesforce
- Download tasks data to CSV, XML or JSON files for use in other systems
- Add or update tasks from sources outside of Salesforce via spreadsheets, JSON or XML documents
- Understands the structure of a contact, and how to translate that structure between common platforms like SAP, Oracle, PLEX, ZOHO, and PeopleSoft, allowing the Digital Coordinator to offload the manual task of keeping systems synchronized
- Run any standard or custom tasks report in Salesforce
Learn More About the Salesforce — Digital Tasks Coordinator Digital Worker